Hi, I’m Helena – I create beautiful websites…
…for solopreneurs and small business owners.
If you are a new homeopath, kinesiologist, naturopath, coach or other alternate health practitioner, this is the web design solution that will allow you to get started quickly and professionally.
You deserve a beautiful website when starting your business
When you’re just starting out, you most likely resonate with one of the following scenarios:
- your budget may not stretch to a custom designed website with full digital strategy,
- or you may just be testing the waters to see if your idea is the right one for you and don’t want to put a big investment down before you’ve clarified your idea.
Whichever scenario is you right now, to get started, you still want a site that looks beautiful, works as it should and presents a professional image to your potential visitors and clients.
The QuickStart Website: The web design solution for new solopreneurs
If you’re looking for a professional, streamlined, affordable website, the QuickStart website is for you.
It’s designed to get you started quickly (we aim to have you live in 2-3 weeks after we receive your content – logo, style guide, copy for pages and blog posts) so you can offer your services now, grow your tribe and earn real money from your business.
Is this you:
- DIY is not your forte – you just need someone to create the site for you,
- You need a basic website (but still good looking and functional) for a new business venture,
- You’re keeping your budget conservative while testing your idea,
- You already have a logo, images and content ready to go, (or you can get it all together quickly with a little guidance from me),
- You’ve got example sites that show a basic idea of what you’re after,
- Tech isn’t your zone of genius but you want to be able to make basic updates yourself (writing blog posts & adding an extra page or two),
- You are ready to go now!
What you’ll receive:
- A brand new, professional, WordPress website built on the industry leading Genesis Framework,
- Blog or Business style front page layout – depending on whether you’re a blogger or a business owner,
- Opt-in box on the front page, after blog posts and in your sidebar linking to your mailing list provider (e.g. Mailchimp)
- 3 pages created with your provided content – About, Work with Me/Us, Contact
- 3 blog posts created, with your provided content
- WordPress training videos in your dashboard (so you know how to add extra pages and posts, add images and utilise the WordPress functionality your will need for your site)
- 1 round of revisions
Bonus: 1 month of free access to our Protect level of Website Care (valued at $247USD) which commences once your website is delivered.
Your investment for the Quick-Start Website:
approximately $2780 USD
P.S. That works out to $150 a month over 2 years (the average life of a website) – easily covered by some e-book sales or a coaching client.
Fill in your details on the form below.
When you fill in the form, there is no obligation for you to take up this service. It’s an opportunity for me to see if this service is right for what you need and to answer any additional questions you may have.
Please note: this is a Quick Start website not a full custom design (if you’d like options for custom design, fill in the contact form and I can provide you with referrals).
***A special note – if your application is successful, you’ll be sent a welcome email outlining next steps and an invoice via Paypal. If you are in Australia, your price will be $3600 AUD plus 10% GST, a total of $3960 AUD.***
Why would you want to work with me?
I’ve been creating websites since 2007.
My journey started in 2005, searching Google for help to modify a cheap template so I could build a site for my coaching business. I taught myself html and css (with lots of help from my husband and Google) and learnt to code websites from scratch, even embedding Blogger into static websites.
Late 2007 I stumbled across WordPress and Revolution themes (now StudioPress) and I’ve used both to create websites ever since.
Over the last 9 years creating websites, my focus has always been on creating high quality websites – beautiful and streamlined, incorporating the essential functionality (I’ve weeded out the good from the bad, and now I use only the best quality tools to create your website (WordPress, the Genesis Framework, and a few select, premium plugins) and I make sure everything is configured and working on your site as if it were my own.
My attention to detail borders on obsessive and I’m passionate about you having a beautiful and functional website that will allow you to grow your blog or business to match your vision.
Some examples of Quick Start Websites I’ve created:
(click on any image to see a larger version)